Saturday, February 13, 2010

heeyyyooooo
i couldn't figure out how to type and put pictures in the same post.
things are going swimmingly. life is hot, slow and interesting. slowly interesting. there is so much here to keep me on my toes.
yesterday I was sitting on the doorstep of the school, the kids were at recess, and one little girl who is teeny tiny came up to me and just started squishing my face and petting my nose and hair. Soon there was a crowd of kids around me, squeezing my skin, and talking a mile a minute about who knows what. I couldn't have been happier.
also this past week i started teaching english in the evenings to anyone that wants to come. it's kind of exhausting but really really cool to try over and over again to explain something to someone and then suddenly see them understand. it's probably. maybe. the coolest thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment